Articles

- Monday, October 19, 2015

Can't select None when edit my Apple ID payment - Create free Itunes ID Without Paymement

Can't I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment - Create free Itunes ID Without Paymement

 

Can't select None when I edit my Apple ID payment - Create free Itunes ID Without Paymement

None Option Missing problem in Itunes creating time.So many Itunes user usually asked iTunes does not give me any None option When i am creating itunes id Without paument

Can''t See "None" When Edit Apple ID Payment Information see this video tutorial and fix Why can't I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment

 

 

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4IB-wBVXw 

"None Option Missing Problem Solved in iTunes account|Create free iTunes id (No Payment)"

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s Talk Study